“Occupational Health & Well Being Linking Research to Practice”
The ICOH congress is one of the world’s largest international congresses in the field of occupational health and safety where experts from all around the gather every three years to share their experience and knowledge.
- To collaborate with the ICOH Scientific Committees, Board Members & Regional/National Secretaries to offer an exciting and challenging programme;
- To cover a wide range of occupational, safety and health topics demonstrating how research translates into excellence in practice;
- To advance research and evidence-based approaches in occupational safety and health by promoting local, regional and global examples;
- To offer a blend of plenary, semi-plenary, mini-symposia, seminars, workshops, worksite visits, special and oral sessions that will demonstrate the scope of occupational safety and health practice and how that can effectively protect and promote the health of all workers.
Why should you attend ICOH Dublin 2018?
- 10 Plenary presentations
- 32 Semi-plenary sessions
- 176 Special & Oral Sessions
- 700+ presentations
- 500+ Posters & Student poster competition
- Worksite visits